For the purposes stated in point 3 of this notice we will process the following personal data:
· name, surname, permanent residence, temporary residence, personal identity number if applicable, date of birth, nationality, type and number of identity card, including of the natural person representing a legal person, as well as the address of place of business of a natural person who is an entrepreneur, object of the business and designation of the official registry or other official record of the entrepreneur’s registration, and the number of the respective registration or record;
· contact phone number, fax number and e-mail address;
· documents and data proving:
· the ability of the client to meet the insurance contract obligations;
· the required securing of insurance contract obligations;
· authorisation to represent in case of a representative;
· fulfilment of other requirements and conditions of the insurance contract conclusion as required by the Act on Insurance or special regulations or requirements and conditions arranged with the insurance company, branch of the insurance company from another Member State and branch of a foreign insurance company;
· health status in the extent necessary to assess the risk when concluding the insurance contract;
· identity card personal data in the extent of photographic image, title, name, surname, surname at birth, personal identification number, date of birth, place and district of birth, permanent residence, temporary residence, nationality, record of legal capacity limitation, identity card type and number, issuing authority, date of issue and the validity of the identity card;
· Facebook data in the extent of name and surname, profile picture, gender, language and time zone settings (for the communication with the Boris Bedeker application);
· other personal data necessary for the processing in accordance with the purposes under point 3 hereof.
For insurance purposes under point 3 hereof and in accordance with the Act on Insurance as a legal basis for the processing we will process personal data which according to the General Data Protection Regulation is considered a special category (sensitive data), specifically personal data regarding the health status in the extent necessary for:
· risk assessment when concluding an insurance contract;
· determination of the scope of obligation to provide compensation of insurance claims;
· processing of the insured event.